Following the implementation of the new GDPR regulations, as of 25th May 2018, we are required to provide you with information about how we use and hold your data in conjunction with healthcare services provided by Berkshire Primary Care Limited.
Key information is provided below:
- We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare.
- Your information may be shared with our partner organisations to audit services and help provide you with better care.
- Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used.
- We will only share your information outside of our partner organisations with your consent, unless the health & safety of others is at risk, the law requires it or it is required to carry out a
- statutory function.
- If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything.
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care please let your GP practice know so they can code your record appropriately.
- You can object to sharing information with other health care providers but if this limits your treatment options we will tell you.
- Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest confidence.
- For more information about who are our partner organisations and how your data is used please see the privacy notice, or ask at reception.