Autumn Covid and Flu Vaccinations
We have started sending out SMS messages to invite eligible patients for a COVID and Flu vaccination. If we do
not have a mobile number for you our call centre team will be in contact as soon as possible.
The groups to be offered a COVID-19 booster vaccine are:
- Residents in a care home for older adults.
- All adults aged 65 years and over.
- Persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as laid out in the Immunisation Green Book, COVID-19 Chapter (Green Book).
- Frontline health and social care workers.
- Persons aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts (as defined in the Green Book) of people with immunosuppression.
- Persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers (as defined in the Green Book) and staff working in care homes for older adults.
These will be available at the new Vaccination Centre: Spedan House, Oldbury, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TQ
At present we are only able to vaccinate patients from the following surgeries:
- Ascot Medical Centre
- Great Hollands Medical Practice (Dr Arora)
- Magnolia House Surgery
- Binfield Surgery
- Green Meadows Surgery
- The Waterfield Practice
- Easthampstead Surgery
- Kings Corner Surgery
- Forest Health Group (including Boundary House Surgery and Gainsborough Practice)
Please note that patients will be contacted directly over the next few weeks.